Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How to get 100 targeted leads in one day by zukario

Before i begin my post today,I going to announced that i am now launching a free search engine optimization or free link building advice service for your website or blog.If you have any doubts or question about link building please do not hesitate to email me at orazu@yahoo.com

I will try to answer it as soon as possible and also if you want to contribute any link building strategies you can email me to at orazu@yahoo.com if your link building strategies published in my blog you will get free advertising at my blog.

Now i am going to reveal a bit more futher about social network websites. As we all know that social network websites not only it is one of the quickest way to get your websites or blogs to be index in google or other search engines but also get free web traffic when implement it correctly.

Today, I will teach you how potentially you can get hundreds or more targeted leads using one social network website that most us been using it is called twitter. Below are the steps that you should follow in order for you to potentially archieve this.

1)You should register an account on www.twitter.com if you do not have an account yet anyway it is free.

2)After you do this go to google or your favorite search engine.Type the word twitter search.

3)After doing step number two you should go to http://search.twitter.com/ then,now it is pretty straight forward just type your main keyword or keyword that related to your website or blog niche. For example, My blog i aimed the keyword link building and the twitter search engine will return me a result about people who are twittering about link building starting one hour ago.I hope you understand my explaination.

4)You can then,reply them by giving them suggestion or you could also choose to follow them and in return maybe they could become your follower too.

I would like to say this strategy can work if you do it correctly,try not to spam the twitter users because they can block you.I hope this information can help you.

By the way now i am going to give you free backlinks that not only they are high in page rank but also they are do follow links that may help you in your page rank and also ranking in google.I hope you appreciate it.

1)Mixx(www.mixx.com)Page rank 8
2)Phil(http://www.philly.com)Page rank 7
3)Folkd(www.folkd.com)Page rank 7
4)Quadriot(www.quadriot.com/)Page rank 5
5)Firefox(http://www.spreadfirefox.com)Page rank 8

To create backlinks at Mixx,folkd,quadriot is simple just register an account and then,post a story about your website or blog and you are done however if you are creating backlinks at firefox and phil you need to register an account and read an article that interest you and then,write respectable comment. I hope you find my post today useful to you and you are willing to share with others too.Have a nice day.

2009 copywrite http://zukario-free-link-building-blog.blogspot.com zukario free link building blog

0 comments: