Friday, August 21, 2009

Understanding basics of link building by zukario part III

It has been a few weeks has passed since i had created my link building forum and this blog too.I sincerely hope my forum and blog are useful to anyone who are struggling to even get backlinks link to their sites. This is why i create a new forum that we all can participate discussion with each other and also at the same time helping each other in the process of link building or seo,review each other site to make our site looks better and also in the process you could also gain visitors for free by advertising for free in this forum.

To all my visitors,I really hope you could join my forum if you really need help in the process link building or seo.
Zukario
Yours Sincerely

First of all i would like to say sorry to my readers for not updating this link building blog not more than twice each week,this is because i myself have been really busy with my life

1) i am a full time military storeman in singapore, i had to start work at 8.00 am to 5.30 pm.

2) Since this link building blog is a quite new blog, i myself also busy getting backlinks for this blog too.I hope you understand my current situation in my life.Now i get back to the main topic of this blog the continuation of understanding the basics of link building,Today i am going to reveal to you a somewhat a widely use seo tools and backinks checker tools that i myself have use it before.

Do not worry about buying anything because all this tool is completely free tools that you could use not only to check and analyzed how many backlinks did your sites have but also you could check and analyzed your competitors backlinks too.

1)Firefox seo plugin tool.(http://tools.seobook.com/firefox/seo-for-firefox.html) help you in identify which keywords that you could use and gained alot of traffic especially from google but also the important thing is it has tools that design specifically to analyzed your niche competitor and take advantage of it.

Although to use this plugin you need to installed firefox but in my opinion it is worth it because this Firefox seo plugin tool has alone has many features that you could use for free.

2)Link diagnosis.(www.linkdiagnosis.com/)
This is the website that i used to check my current backlinks that link to my blog.If i wished to start a new blog i would also checked my niche competitor websites backlinks and planned to take how to take advantage of it.

3)Backlink watch.(www.backlinkwatch.com/)

I myself myself must admit that before i discover link diagnosis i used to go to this site to check my current backlinks that linked to my blogs.Although this site result of my backlink are being process quite fast however this site cannot process more than 1000 backlinks but still it displayed the overall total backlinks that the sites are linked to.

4)Cutting edge website solution.(http://www.cuttingedgewebsitesolutions.com/seo-tools/)

This site boast 70 seo tools that are available for free,Although i think some of the tools i must say it is a bit redundant.

5)WebCEO.(www.webceo.com)

If for any reason if you want a seo software that can help you to design your sites i recommend you to try this free seo software first because this seo software is the currently the best search engine optimization software that provide free featured version than any other seo softwares.

I hope you find my blog post useful to you above are the link building or seo softwares that i myself have used it before, if you have any suggestions feel free to comment in my blog or make a forum post in my link building forum.

This week free high page rank website backlinks gift for you. Socialmarker(www.socialmarker.com)

This is not a high page rank website but this is a very useful website. I really recommend you to bookmarked your website to all the bookmarking sites that stated in this site not only the top 50 bookmarking site.If you got spare time go to http://www.submisocial.com/list.htm and try to bookmarked your site as many bookmarking sites you can because trust me this will not only help you in your site ranking in google but also you could also gained traffic from this social sites too.

2009 copywrite http://zukario-free-link-building-blog.blogspot.com zukario free link building blog

0 comments: