Sunday, September 20, 2009

Benefit of using hubpages by zukario

Greeting to all my visitors.I hope you have a good day today,I am going to share with you about the benefit of using hubpages.Honestly i would say that i do not like hubpages because i seriously think that squidoo still the best compared to hubpages because:

1)My post is not moderated when using squidoo,I feel i could expressed myself freely compared to hubpages it always dissapproved my post.

2)Hubpages aimed to opitimized their pages for their adsense page although squidoo also does but at least it not controlled the users what to write.

Still overall hubpages provide dofollow links for all that is good for SEO I hope you find hubpages good for link building purposes.

2009 copywrite http://zukario-free-link-building-blog.blogspot.com zukario free link building blog

0 comments: