Sunday, September 20, 2009

Benefits of squidoo by zukario

Hi everyone!!! Today i am going to share with my visitors the benefits of squidoo.Did you know that squidoo is good for SEO or search engine optimization a site especially in google? I heard quite a few times in my life that squidoo lens could always allow you to rank well in google.

Although to be honest i myself cannot archieved this but i think it is a possiblity because almost all or all the squidoo links in the squidoo lens is dofollow links which is good for SEO.You could also use as many anchor tags you want in your lens or build as many lens as you want too.

One thing i do not like about squidoo is now it is getting harder to get new squidoo lens to get index in google.My new squidoo lens took almost a month to get index by google which i think is not good.I hope you have a happy link building.

2009 copywrite http://zukario-free-link-building-blog.blogspot.com zukario free link building blog

0 comments: