Tuesday, November 3, 2009

seo tutorial by zukario part two

Hello everyone i hope everyone is feeling alright not like me at a moment i had some flu at the moment.In my last post i had said that i am going to write a seo tutorial in this blog so this is a continuation to it.

In my last post i mention these free blog hosting website that is good for seo and also link building.i would like to say sorry you could not read clearly the words in the picture tbat i had taken in my last post.By the way,below is the proof that i personnally register as a users of each of the free blog hosting account that i mention above and i hope you also do it too if you want.

















At this moment I only manage to register Seven free blog hosting but as the time passed by i would update again if i register manage to register new blog hosting.I really hope for those who are reading my blog post is following me if you are really want to seo your website because in my next post i will reveal to how to research your keywords effective plus i will give you ideas how you could produce an article of your niche that your you want your site to be even you know nothing about your niche.

0 comments: