Friday, October 30, 2009

seo tutorial by zukario part one.

Hello everyone it has been a long time since i post in this blog and i am apologized to you for that because due to my daily life routine i am now facing and i hope you understand.Since today,it mark my blog three months since i had created this blog.Now my plan for this blog is to make this blog like a tutorial for those who are willing to learn seo and link building for free.

What i really mean tutorial is i will make this blog as an example or other blog as an example as they go through link building in the process.I will show you some pictures or videos that they gone through the process.Aside from that i will show you a website that will give you an idea of content that you could use in your site.I also will give you some tips that how could you market or getting traffic to your site too.

However be warned though this link building process took time and it is live and real so i hope you have patience waiting for the result.:)

Now i will start the link building and seo tutorial

I think if you have been following my blog for a few months you notice that i only give you tips on how to you could received backlinks for free from a website and now i will show you how could you make another website or blog that are similar to your topic of your blog or site and trust me this will help your seo and serp ranking in search engine.

The good thing is if you owned this blog or site you could control your content and you could also use these site as your stepping stone to get better page rank to your your main site too.

I really recommend you to start a blog that could host your blog for free.Like for example:























Above are just some free blog service that you could use and i i think all of them google crawl it regularly,this is important for your seo to your main site.

Next I will register the all the free blog services that i have listed above and i hope you are doing too if you are willing to follow me the process of seo.;)

I hope you could give my blog a useful comment and if you want me to put your blog or site in my blog roll section please do not hesitate in email me at whitewanghu@gmail.com It cost you only $1 dollar per month!!!

3 comments:

sss said...

Thanks a lot for this post! Very helpful!!

Karan
http://www.karangoel.in/

Dreamer said...

I’d love to know more about this topic, thanks! And I like ”seo tutorial by zukario part one. ”

Here is my blog: http://www.forexpub.info/

Anonymous said...

Great info, thanks

http://www.theserverexperts.com