Friday, October 2, 2009

The power of article directories era part 2

Hello everyone!!!Today i would like to share with you another article directory that personally my one of my favorite article directory,It in fact have google page rank better than the popular article directory that google loves-ezinearticle article directory.You would wonder why i wrote this blog post,let me tell you that to be honest i myself cannot get my articles be approved by ezinearticle article directory which is not easy task because ezinearticle article directory only approved originally made article and you must be good in your english grammar too.So i give up this aricle directory few months ago and start using i so called its rival thefreelibrary-http://www.thefreelibrary.com/

This article directory i think to me is the best although i would say maybe its traffic is lower than ezinearticle article directory but who cares? I only interested in building free one way dofollow backlinks to my blog and that is my goal.I wish you a happy link building.

To all my readers,followers and visitors i really hope if you could find some time to post meaningful comment to my blog any appropriate feedback and suggestions will be considered.Here is my email whitewanghu@gmail.com

2009 copywrite http://zukario-free-link-building-blog.blogspot.com zukario free link building blog

0 comments: