Friday, October 2, 2009

The power of article directories era part 3

Hello eveyone!!! Welcome to my blog!!! Today i am going to share with you another popular article directories that you could instantly published your article without any waiting approval of your articles and there are also another good news that this article directories allows you to put your site url links in your profile that in return it will become dofollow links.

The article directory that i am talking about is Goarticles-http://www.goarticles.com/
Although in my opinion it is quite slow to get backlink from this PR 6 article directory but i think it is worth because i came across a article featured in this directory which is PR 5 which i think it is could be great benefit for those who could gained baklinks from it.I really hope i could commnent in this article directory similar to ezine article who let its users to comment other people articles.I wish you happy link building :)

To all my readers,followers and visitors i really hope if you could find some time to post meaningful comment to my blog any appropriate feedback and suggestions will be considered.Here is my email whitewanghu@gmail.com

2009 copywrite http://zukario-free-link-building-blog.blogspot.com zukario free link building blog

0 comments: